Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchDrabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA! Blog10RegisterLog in

Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drabio
Valued Member
Drabio

Infractions : 0

Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA! Empty
PostSubject: Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA!   Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA! Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello, this is Drabio's Belt Business!
Now, don't say this is a bad thing or anything, but this will require your account. And mine.
So, have you ever wanted to be a ninja, but just can't do it? I can help! With these simple steps...

1.) Send a PM to me saying you want belts. I will PM back, giving you my account.
2.) Send me your account.
3.) I will earn you a belt every day. Soon you will be a ninja!
4.) Then log onto my account and earn me coins to the amount you owe.

I know this sounds risky to you, Guest, but I trust you 100%. That's why I give you my account first. I trust you, too, in that you DON'T save my account on your computer.

Each belt=250 coins

Thank you for reading, have a nice day! ⭐
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinlaughs.wordpress.com/
The Beninator
Penguin Band Fan
Penguin Band Fan
The Beninator

PostSubject: Re: Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA!   Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:02 am

I quit Club Penguin a while back so meh. Sounds good though but I was a ninja.
Back to top Go down
vipansh
vipansh

PostSubject: Re: Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA!   Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:22 am

Okkk.......I wanna be a ninja!
Back to top Go down
http://vipansh.forumotion.com
pinkl0ver9
Ski Slope Slider
Ski Slope Slider
pinkl0ver9

PostSubject: Re: Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA!   Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Its too hard I gave up! Lol
I also gave up on CP. It got boring
<3 :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA!   Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drabio's Belt Business! CLICK IF YOU NEED TO BECOME A NINJA!
Page 1 of 1