Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchPut avatars on top of usernames Blog10RegisterLog in

Put avatars on top of usernames

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think avatars would look better above username or below username?
Above
Put avatars on top of usernames Poll_left50%Put avatars on top of usernames Poll_right
 50% [ 2 ]
Below
Put avatars on top of usernames Poll_left25%Put avatars on top of usernames Poll_right
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't know
Put avatars on top of usernames Poll_left25%Put avatars on top of usernames Poll_right
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

Location : Behind you with an AK-47 and a Club Penguin Plush toy
Infractions : 0

Put avatars on top of usernames Empty
PostSubject: Put avatars on top of usernames   Put avatars on top of usernames Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

ATM I think it's pretty stupid having the avatar at the bottom of the profile details. I think it would be better to have avatars on TOP - if you know how please do this otherwise I can do it for you.

Last edited by Mickehable on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

Infractions : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Put avatars on top of usernames   Put avatars on top of usernames Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 pm

I could do it, but I think having it below is better.

If you really think it should be, I could make a poll so the users could decide.
Back to top Go down
http://watexcheats.wordpress.com/
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

PostSubject: Re: Put avatars on top of usernames   Put avatars on top of usernames Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Do you know how to do it?
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

Infractions : 9001

PostSubject: Re: Put avatars on top of usernames   Put avatars on top of usernames Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeah, I do.
Back to top Go down
http://watexcheats.wordpress.com/
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

PostSubject: Re: Put avatars on top of usernames   Put avatars on top of usernames Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

I could modify a few things here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put avatars on top of usernames   Put avatars on top of usernames Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put avatars on top of usernames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Corner  :: Main :: Forum Support, Ideas, and Discussion-
Jump to: