Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchwelcome to the ww forum Blog10RegisterLog in

welcome to the ww forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wallelovesme
Spammer
Spammer
wallelovesme

Infractions : 0

welcome to the ww forum Empty
PostSubject: welcome to the ww forum   welcome to the ww forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Welcome to the forum of nice people, kind people, caring people, funny people, but most of all Watex warriors people, in this forum, we play games, as you can see in the posting games topic, we have members (special) like gold members, mods, admins and more, we have the old forum favourite, general discussion, we have stories, most have warnings, we have all you can think of, and let me take you on a journey all around the legendary, watex warriors forum...

Now we are going in to the 1 post and 1 topic place, the... RULES, here we have a speech made bye popular admin, watex, he doesnt have the most posts, but he does have a mind to control a such good running forum, now we are going to foum news, there are announcements, and stickys, and i think the last announcement or sticky was the april fools topic, about a virus, please read because bjc has put his mind to save our computer (laptops). now we are going to forum discussion,, here we have problems about the forum and things about the forum, g members are happy here, well i am because i like f discussion, it feels like my lab, and the g members topic is my home, so we have full forum walkthru
and a place were a user on another forum was making fun of watex :roll: he just made a mistake, losers, anyway, now we go down loads of topics to the stories, most posts in there, is wallelovesme, and one of the topics in there is cp vs buggerland, warning gory, lol, and now we go to multiledia, videos, most popular, benlecyborg Smile ill show you the vid
pretty cool hey, and you can watch the next vid on youtube, with me owning the sensie and death or murder

USERS (active)

Watex
Waddly Happy Happy
mgm
Vipansh
Ben Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy and more if you just go on users up above were you will find
Walle Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy private messages =o yes you can have pm's
Drabio
Bjc
Pinklover

please, your welcome to post your comments on the trip bye

Five pounds please Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkl0ver9
Ski Slope Slider
Ski Slope Slider
pinkl0ver9

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the ww forum   welcome to the ww forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Pinkallover?
:]
Back to top Go down
Drabio
Valued Member
Drabio

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the ww forum   welcome to the ww forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 pm

At least you spelled my name right! Piegirl isn't active. ⭐
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinlaughs.wordpress.com/
vipansh
vipansh

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the ww forum   welcome to the ww forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Hey M active too....and ben isn't!!!

I'm adding my name to it too!!!
Back to top Go down
http://vipansh.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the ww forum   welcome to the ww forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome to the ww forum
Page 1 of 1