Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRate my Avatar! Blog10RegisterLog in

Rate my Avatar!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mgmbl311
Mission Accomplisher
Mission Accomplisher
Mgmbl311

Infractions : 0

Rate my Avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Rate my Avatar!   Rate my Avatar! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 pm

I just downloaded GIMP a few days ago, and I've been messing around with it, following tutorials and such. In the end I wanted to create an avatar, so here it is! Criticism is taken lightly here, so if it's harsh I will not complain! Rate out of 10 (_._ are accepted) and comments if you must.
Back to top Go down
http://starshipmates.com
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

Location : Behind you with an AK-47 and a Club Penguin Plush toy

Rate my Avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Avatar!   Rate my Avatar! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Well, it is matching, but it does look a bit disgusting, but it is definitely a good start. Out of criticism for a first time person, 6/10 but please do not expect me to rate other work like this again.
Back to top Go down
Spider
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Spider

Infractions : 1

Rate my Avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Avatar!   Rate my Avatar! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:54 am

It's kinda lame, but I do think you used a good font, and good colors. I give it a 4/10.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingpenguins.wordpress.com/
Mgmbl311
Mission Accomplisher
Mission Accomplisher
Mgmbl311

Rate my Avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Avatar!   Rate my Avatar! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:37 am

Lol, yeah. Like I said, I'm free for harsh criticism. Thanks for the comments though. Also it's temporary until I become better at making graphics, so the ratings are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://starshipmates.com
Sponsored content

Rate my Avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my Avatar!   Rate my Avatar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my Avatar!
Page 1 of 1