Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchLeaving the Forum Blog10RegisterLog in

Leaving the Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mgmbl311
Mission Accomplisher
Mission Accomplisher
Mgmbl311

Infractions : 0

Leaving the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Forum   Leaving the Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 am

Due to personal reasons I'm leaving the forum for good. I'd appreciate no questions asked. Please do not think it is because of the users of this forum. I've been here since it first started and when I thought Emess was Watex. It's brought a lot of good and bad memories. You may think this as a loss of an active user, but I'm sure the forum will become more popular and gain more and more active people. I'd like my account to be deleted after a week or so, just so there are no temptations to get back on the forum. I may come on as a guest every month or so, but after a while I won't visit again. I hope you can understand although I haven't given a direct reason, I just need to leave the forum. I will not be on any other forums, and I wish to cease any connections (besides CP) here. I will be on Club Penguin as D00m Puppeh and on iCP as Doom Puppeh. And Emess, I will no longer be working on the Penguin Almanac, even though I have only done one post, I'm sorry.

I will not make replies and I will not answer any questions posted on this topic. I guess that's it then =)

Goodbye Gaming Penguins.
Back to top Go down
http://starshipmates.com
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

Infractions : 9001

Leaving the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Forum   Leaving the Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:27 am

Yes, I regret impersonating him, but it was kinda funny - to me.

Well, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://watexcheats.wordpress.com/

Leaving the Forum
Page 1 of 1