Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchNew Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Blog10RegisterLog in

New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
H. Salps
Administrator
Administrator
H. Salps

Infractions : 0

New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Empty
PostSubject: New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items   New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:00 am

Good morning GP members, today we have a new admin joining us! Would you please put your hands up for Kodi! She is an experienced mod from a brother-forum, Dock Penguins. Also, we have new items in the Astro Mall such as Personal Rank, Username Changes, and more! Go there now!

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items   New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:03 am

Thanks for the welcome splash :]
Back to top Go down
eco Weespotty
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items   New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:59 pm

wait he just joined..
Back to top Go down
Kodi
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items   New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:59 pm

I'm a girl, first of all, and splash invited me,
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

Infractions : 9001

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items   New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:33 pm

We have a ton of admins, haha.

Kodi, wanna learn how to lock a post? Haha jk.
Back to top Go down
http://watexcheats.wordpress.com/
Kodi
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items   New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Emess i will shoot you while your sleeping, anyways i was grounded, im back now, re-admin meh again xP
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

Infractions : 9001

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items   New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:26 pm

we have too much admins for a small forum like this meh Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://watexcheats.wordpress.com/
Et01
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Et01

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items   New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Kodi wrote:
I'm a girl, first of all, and splash invited me,
Ok everyone from dock penguins and coin hugry are coming!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items   New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Administrator and New Astro Mall Items
Page 1 of 1