Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchMy shuttle has landed... Blog10RegisterLog in

My shuttle has landed...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Emperor
New Penguin
New Penguin
The Emperor

Infractions : 0

My shuttle has landed... Empty
PostSubject: My shuttle has landed...   My shuttle has landed... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:09 pm

And I, The Emperor, have risen. Hey guys!
Back to top Go down
Spetsnaz.
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My shuttle has landed...   My shuttle has landed... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Olook its vader! Mah fave ruler of space and time!
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

Infractions : 9001

PostSubject: Re: My shuttle has landed...   My shuttle has landed... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:17 am

Hey Emp!
Back to top Go down
http://watexcheats.wordpress.com/
KaliumNitrate
KaliumNitrate

PostSubject: Re: My shuttle has landed...   My shuttle has landed... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:54 am

Hello, Emp. I somehow feel calmer and less hyper now. I hope we can become friends, or at least be able to tolerate each other. I'm willing to turn over a new leaf. But from what tree?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My shuttle has landed...   My shuttle has landed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My shuttle has landed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Corner  :: General Discussion :: Arrivals & Departures-
Jump to: