Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchWhat games do you like and why? Blog10RegisterLog in

What games do you like and why?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spider
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Spider

Infractions : 1

What games do you like and why? Empty
PostSubject: What games do you like and why?   What games do you like and why? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:29 pm

I just made this thread so you could tell the rest of the thread what your favorite game is and why. My favorite game is Sled Racing, even though Cart Surfer gives me the most coins. I just love racing games. That's why it's my favorite.
Please sticky!
Back to top Go down
http://gamingpenguins.wordpress.com/

What games do you like and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Corner  :: Club Penguin :: Club Penguin Discussion-
Jump to: