Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchGaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Blog10RegisterLog in

Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)

Go down 
+2
Et01
MrMess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

Infractions : 9001

Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

We are in the process of making a new blog to advertise the forum. If you like to work for it, please apply.
Back to top Go down
http://watexcheats.wordpress.com/
Et01
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Et01

Infractions : 0

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:46 pm

I would like to apply!!

I am great with blogs which program SOS blog,Wordpress,Blogger.

Tell me and ill see if I know how to work with it.
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Et01 wrote:
I would like to apply!!

I am great with blogs which program SOS blog,Wordpress,Blogger.

Tell me and ill see if I know how to work with it.

It is Wordpress.
Back to top Go down
Et01
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Et01

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Ok I can do it just PM me the website ill PM you my wordpress username.
Back to top Go down
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

Location : Behind you with an AK-47 and a Club Penguin Plush toy

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:31 pm

I have a lot of professionalism with WordPress and would be delighted to be of assistance. Of course - if positions are not necessary at the moment, that is fine.
Back to top Go down
Et01
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Et01

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 pm

I got a position but I cant post for some reason I think Emess will fix it though.

I post cheats and stuff now Smile
Back to top Go down
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Good luck with Blogging!
Back to top Go down
Et01
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Et01

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:36 pm

no theres something wrong and I cant Blog I have sent emess 7 PMs
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 pm

You may contribute now.

Micke, what are you experienced with doing on wordpress blogs?
Back to top Go down
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:49 pm

I am a talented poster, I once owned a site with 50,000 hits called Pengicheats but it lost its hits somehow so I just didn't bother with it.

http://pengicheats.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Okay, here is one thing.

Do you know how to make text with borders? If I add you to the editor group, you must do this to the images. Add a watermark that says "Gaming Penguins Blog" or "The Penguin Almanac" with a 2 pixel border surrounding the text. And then, you have to add rounded corners to the image, alpha to selection, and grow the selection by 2. Make 2 layers below it, top as white and bottom as black, and use gaussian blur on the black layer.
Back to top Go down
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Wow, that is specific, what about this:

Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Game10
Back to top Go down
H. Salps
Administrator
Administrator
H. Salps

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 am

Yesh, exactly that. But instead put thePenguinAlmanac. Or just PenguinAlmanac, whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
Et01
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Et01

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 pm

YAY it worked!!

I can post Im posting just now!!
Back to top Go down
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 am

Alright - but hold that thought, I might have to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Mgmbl311
Mission Accomplisher
Mission Accomplisher
Mgmbl311

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:52 am

I know this is a little late, but I would like to apply for working at the Penguin Almanac. I don't have "a lot" of experience, but I do have some. I haven't worked on a CP cheats blog for a long time, but I have a little free time and would like to do this on the side. I have experience in taking screenshots and often contribute to a CP army that you may know as WW.

If there are no positions available, I understand. However, I noticed that the weekly newspapers have not been done. If that is offered up, I can certainly do the job =)
Back to top Go down
http://starshipmates.com
Spider
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Spider

Infractions : 1

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Tenal wrote:
Okay, here is one thing.

Do you know how to make text with borders? If I add you to the editor group, you must do this to the images. Add a watermark that says "Gaming Penguins Blog" or "The Penguin Almanac" with a 2 pixel border surrounding the text. And then, you have to add rounded corners to the image, alpha to selection, and grow the selection by 2. Make 2 layers below it, top as white and bottom as black, and use gaussian blur on the black layer.
Wow I was thinking about joining but if I have to go though all that for one image then I'm not doing it... Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) 50798
Back to top Go down
http://gamingpenguins.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)   Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Penguins Blog (The Penguin Almanac)
Page 1 of 1