Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchAccidently moved a sticky to the basket! Blog10RegisterLog in

Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akbaboy
Penguin Band Fan
Penguin Band Fan
Akbaboy

Infractions : 0

Accidently moved a sticky to the basket! Empty
PostSubject: Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!   Accidently moved a sticky to the basket! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:17 pm

I accidently sent a sticky to the basket when trying to move it to Advertising (Waddly Mike's petition when he posted it as a guest.....)
I was planning on moving his first one, then locking his second. Please, I am so sorry!
Back to top Go down
Mgmbl311
Mission Accomplisher
Mission Accomplisher
Mgmbl311

PostSubject: Re: Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!   Accidently moved a sticky to the basket! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:31 pm

How did you mess up? I see the topic on Advertising.
Back to top Go down
http://starshipmates.com
Akbaboy
Penguin Band Fan
Penguin Band Fan
Akbaboy

PostSubject: Re: Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!   Accidently moved a sticky to the basket! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:10 pm

Mgmbl311 wrote:
How did you mess up? I see the topic on Advertising.
His first one was as a guest. It was on Club Penguin Help and Watex made it a sticky....but now I moved it to the basket which is kinda like deleting!
Back to top Go down
Mgmbl311
Mission Accomplisher
Mission Accomplisher
Mgmbl311

PostSubject: Re: Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!   Accidently moved a sticky to the basket! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:35 pm

I made it a sticky again.
Back to top Go down
http://starshipmates.com
Drabio
Valued Member
Drabio

PostSubject: Re: Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!   Accidently moved a sticky to the basket! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Oopsy! :lol: ⭐
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinlaughs.wordpress.com/
The Beninator
Penguin Band Fan
Penguin Band Fan
The Beninator

PostSubject: Re: Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!   Accidently moved a sticky to the basket! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Don't worry

Admins rule: Always have a backup plan

The sticky is probaly in Club Penguin Help as that is the Basket.
Back to top Go down
Akbaboy
Penguin Band Fan
Penguin Band Fan
Akbaboy

PostSubject: Re: Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!   Accidently moved a sticky to the basket! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Benlecyborg wrote:
Don't worry

Admins rule: Always have a backup plan

The sticky is probaly in Club Penguin Help as that is the Basket.
I am locking this because Mgmbl moved it to Advertising because she saw it.... and I locked the other one because it was kinda the same as the sticky.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!   Accidently moved a sticky to the basket! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidently moved a sticky to the basket!
Page 1 of 1