Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchand you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Blog10RegisterLog in

and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spetsnaz.
Administrator
Administrator

Infractions : 0

and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Empty
PostSubject: and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up   and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:45 am

um you always say other fourms are a mess but the truth is you guys are here are the reasons

locking topics bc no ones been posting

locking mod blogs whitch you cant do

bumping old threads(if its more then 1 month old and no one posted in a month its )

just posting 'lol' whitch is spam

and back seat modding ( telling people when they brakes rules when your not a mod/admin
Back to top Go down
The Beninator
Penguin Band Fan
Penguin Band Fan
The Beninator

PostSubject: Re: and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up   and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:17 am

Er three things

1) What
2) You do most of these
3) Other forums does this aswell but we hardly do this, either your blind or something because the blogs that are locked are locked by the person who made the log, p.s why can't we do this again?

Also you lock topics in which no-one's been posting, you even asked should I do it and we said no!

It's also not our fault other people bump topics, they get warnings for it so....

I haven't seen anyone just post lol constantly

Who's back seat modding?

So technically all your statements are wrong and invalid.

Anyone care to add on?
Back to top Go down
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

Infractions : 9001

PostSubject: Re: and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up   and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:27 am

BSM is Back Seat Modding. I forgot to add that, I'll add that right now!
Back to top Go down
http://watexcheats.wordpress.com/
vipansh
vipansh

PostSubject: Re: and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up   and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:30 am

Right..thats added on my forums!!!
Back to top Go down
http://vipansh.forumotion.com
The Beninator
Penguin Band Fan
Penguin Band Fan
The Beninator

PostSubject: Re: and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up   and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 am

vipansh wrote:
Right..thats added on my forums!!!
Why is Blues@kid1 even an admin on your forum?
Back to top Go down
Captain Mike
Experienced Fisherman
Experienced Fisherman
Captain Mike

PostSubject: Re: and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up   and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 am

youre just asking to be hacked!
Back to top Go down
http://waddlymike.forumotion.com
vipansh
vipansh

PostSubject: Re: and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up   and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:34 am

Ummmm because he's a nice frnd...I don't think he would hack me forum....and lemme tell u 1 thin...HE"S QUIT FORUMS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://vipansh.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up   and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and you said other fourms are [CENSORED] up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Corner  :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: