Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearcham i seeing things Blog10RegisterLog in

am i seeing things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spetsnaz.
Administrator
Administrator

Infractions : 0

am i seeing things Empty
PostSubject: am i seeing things   am i seeing things Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:06 pm

is it me or is almost everyone on the fourm mod/admin/goldie/colored name?
Back to top Go down
Drabio
Valued Member
Drabio

Infractions : 0

am i seeing things Empty
PostSubject: Re: am i seeing things   am i seeing things Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:21 pm

yeah, ur right...
I think it is if you are an active user, then you get that kind of reward. It's almost like we are....a club. Private club, at that. ⭐
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinlaughs.wordpress.com/

am i seeing things
Page 1 of 1