Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchDP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do. Blog10RegisterLog in

DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spetsnaz.
Administrator
Administrator

Infractions : 0

DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do. Empty
PostSubject: DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do.   DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 pm

titles says all are admin james quit because he wants to get a real life and stop going on dp whitch i under stand so in the fear of getting bored im " back" not that i wanna be anywayz

but if you wanna curse me off go ahead ill just curse you off
Back to top Go down
Mgmbl311
Mission Accomplisher
Mission Accomplisher
Mgmbl311

DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do.   DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Ok, then. I'm not going to curse you off, just say what you want to say to me, and I'll accept whatever you said. I want to start over with you. Like in the early days of this forum. I didn't want anyone to like me better, it just happened. Ok?
Back to top Go down
http://starshipmates.com
vipansh
vipansh

PostSubject: Re: DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do.   DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 am

welll.............its not closed now!!!!!!!!

and no swearing pls!!!
Back to top Go down
http://vipansh.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do.   DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DP is closed for a hile nad may be for a few days so im back so when im bored i got something to do.
Page 1 of 1