Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Uh-oh!
It looks as though you aren't registered yet! When you register, you can view and post in more forums! You can also earn "Signs" (Club Penguin Corner's currency) and buy neat stuff like Username Changes, Personal Ranks, Colored Usernames and more! Join now for free!
Club Penguin Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Corner

A Club Penguin forum where you can get cheats, glitches, sneak peeks, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchMusic Jam Party - Official Chat Blog10RegisterLog in

Music Jam Party - Official Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrMess
Administrator
Administrator
MrMess

Infractions : 9001

Music Jam Party - Official Chat Empty
PostSubject: Music Jam Party - Official Chat   Music Jam Party - Official Chat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down
http://watexcheats.wordpress.com/
Jawdon
Administrator
Administrator
Jawdon

Location : Behind you with an AK-47 and a Club Penguin Plush toy
Infractions : 0

PostSubject: Re: Music Jam Party - Official Chat   Music Jam Party - Official Chat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:21 pm

I didn't know the party had started..
Back to top Go down
Et01
Igloo Visitor
Igloo Visitor
Et01

Infractions : 0

PostSubject: Re: Music Jam Party - Official Chat   Music Jam Party - Official Chat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

I wish i was a member so i could go into the all access pass only rooms I wish CP would make a membership weekend when you can try out a membership like on xbox live
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Jam Party - Official Chat   Music Jam Party - Official Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Jam Party - Official Chat
Page 1 of 1